PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This is Cathay 2 - PM recieved
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 09:36
Yeager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ciao,

J.W. I find great happines in my life, prob more than most. Even at work Im happy mate, but I do realise that to a great extend thats because I know I could leave this joint any time - and have even more fun! Nice
Thats unfortunately not what this is about. This post is to show how the minds of the (some) "people" works. How pathetically somebody tries to threat (or suggest) and excercise self censur.
You may live in China and you may work at cathay, both may lead you to belive that the right to opinion and the freedom of speech is not a right - fair enough, you set and accept your own limitations. Fortunately most of the rest of the western world have long ago envolved and matured to a higher level. Someday China and even cathay will follow along.

C.D.Q. - Just another post that speaks for it self. You just dont understand it do you. Hey whats that thing about "relief commander".. A joke? As if I give a damn. Get over it mate.

BuzzBox - Not the reason mate, Ive checked that one out. Some other low life chick apparantly put out name and details about somebody and the post was binned.

CP Dude - Agree. Cultural background and education among others contributes to an individuals definition of a leader. Within the culture of CX - no doubt a leader is often defined as something like a commander. Right. News.

Cruising Speed - Most likely. Most likely.

Smile