PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX advertising O/S
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 22:40
remoak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take you have worked your ass off like many others to get to the left hand seat, and these scum bags pay you this rubbish.
I just love the way that, just because you paid you dues in aviation, you think that REX are somehow obligated to pay you what you THINK you are worth (as opposed to what you are REALLY worth... which in this market, is sweet FA...)

I just love the way that you think that you, as a pilot, know more about airline management than the people who have been successfully doing it for years (record profits, apparently...).

I love the way that you think that REX have not carefully considered their recruitment policy, and that only you can see what might happen if they get it wrong.

I love the way that you think that that they are scumbags, simply because they will not do what YOU want them to... whether it makes economic sense or not.

I love the way that you think that they will fail, just because you want them to... retribution for not paying you the fortune that you think that you are worth, I suppose.

My guess is that they will continue on, making more and more money, and will attempt to recruit people without bloated egos and a completely warped appreciation of their value to the company. If I was them, I would be looking to offer the slots to Indian or Chinese pilots who need the experience, but don't come with the attitude issues that so many Aussie pilots seem to possess. I'm sure that an arrangement could be made between REX and the Chinese or Indian airlines that would bypass the immigration issues - it could be presented as an export opportunity.

Frankly, if I was running REX, I would pay money not to have to recruit some of the self-obsessed wannabes that post on here.