PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch T & C's
Thread: Monarch T & C's
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 21:59
unwiseowl
stilljustanothernumber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Tim,

I think you may have discovered that if you want to know anything about how the pilots feel, there's no point asking Richard.

Now, if you want to know whether the crewing computer can be improved, why not ask the software companies, instead of asking Richard?

If you want to know about the cost and practicality of block windows, why not ask your mates at Thomson Fly, instead of asking Richard?

Richard will tell you whatever is best for his bonus. He dogmatically rejects change.

Your pay offer is going to be rejected, big style. The CC recommended it. But we are having none of it. The DC pension needs to improve. RPI is not good enough. Above all, I know I can rely on Richard to use the early start to my utmost detriment. Instead of two days off, a rest day and five mornings, I can expect three days off (the third one instead of the R/D) and six morning flights. I'll vote for that like a turkey would vote for Christmas.

Please consider the fact that the pilot community is about to prove itself more militant than the CC, who are relativly moderate. Please make a sensible offer, or expect to see your aeroplanes parked up for a week in the summer holidays.

Kind Regards,

Mr Typical