PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crew Roster
Thread: Crew Roster
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 18:17
VS2BA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I have just joined PPRuNe but have been visiting for a while as have been accepted for EF at BA but am in the same situation as a lot of others as am still waiting for a start date.

It would be great to get a better idea of EF rosters and how they compare to bidding/requests so if anyone else has a recent roster they don't mind posting that would be really helpful!!

Also, a couple of roster related questions....!

1. If you have a single day of standby can you only be called for a trip that day or can they cancel out the following days rostered trip by calling you out for a 2/3day trip?

2. If you are delayed inbound and are due to be crewing another flight out of LHR that day to nightstop do you get taken off the remainder of your trip or is your next flight delayed to wait for the crew?

3. Do crew usually get called fr trips trips for available days and if there is a block of 2/3 days is this likely to be a 2/3 ay trip...am I right in thinking this is 24 hours notice?

Thanks to anyone who can help, I have flown before for VS but trying to get a better idea of roster stability etc for SH at BA.