PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This is Cathay 2 - PM recieved
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 10:52
Yeager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is Cathay 2 - PM recieved

Fellow pilots and Pprune'rs,

For some, until further, unknown reason the topic (This is Cathay 2 - Private Mail) that I posted earlier today has disappeared. But ok, here we go again.

Below you will find an PM (private mail) sent to me by another Ppruner. I think the PM speaks for it self. How sad is that .

###############S T A R T ############

FYI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Yeager, these may be anonymous forums but I and many others at Cathay know you are a 400 S/O and you will be leaving for SAS and that your name is Xxxxx Yyyyyyy.

Your continual sledging of the company I work for is starting to really piss me off, and if I know who you are so do a lot of other people here, including LM who is your new boss considering you only have ever flown a wide body sim.

You need to shut your mouth and delete PPrune from your favourites or leave immediately back for SAS, because you never say these things in person, I know this because I have met you and you are no better than the people you are slagging off on these forums.

People of moral fibre do not collect a pay packet from the same company they slag off anonymously.

I suggest you look around CX for true leaders of men like Xxxxx Yyyyyy, Xxxx Yyyyy, Xxxx Yyyy and Xxxx Yyyyyyy just to name a few as it sounds as though you need the direction.

My suggestion is just leave.

############# E N D ###########