PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good News!! New 737 Airline!
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2001, 07:31
Holt CJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Crashdive

I apologise if I have breached PruNe rules by publishing a company’s listed office address. Please accept in mitigation that I had no idea it was a private residence as you suggest. My assumption was that, since a registered office address, it was precisely that and no more. :o

The Southend King

Having dozed off for a while, then woken, I have tiptoed downstairs for a glass of milk and a biscuit. Couldn’t keep myself from taking a peek at PruNe and found your many posts on this thread.

Reluctant as I am to respond to obvious mischief-making, I nonetheless offer you the following food for thought:

Conspiracy theory is fundamentally flawed. However, understanding the vagaries of human nature is a practised art. And when one has practised this art long enough, one becomes endowed with an ability to smell the proverbial rat at a considerable distance.

Let me repeat my earlier assertion that I do not suggest anything untoward or illegal has transpired here. However, if current evidence pointed to skulduggery, I would be among the first to come right out and say so. Such is my nature.

I am not satisfied that BWA’s demise was in any way inevitable. And I am puzzled by its activities over the past year or so. The ‘Recent Filing History’ of the company provides some clues, in that it points to considerable recent turmoil. When BOTFOJ posted the name of Astraeus, I made a comparison between Companies House filings on BWA and Astraeus and established the series of events posted earlier.

Make of it what you will. You are free to draw whatever inference you wish, including the puerile scenario you depict. It is a question of credibility. It is for others to decide whether your ‘black pen and key ring’ theory holds water.

My own instincts are that we have here a classic case of the Rattus Rattus. As always, the truth will out in time.

Without wishing to offer too much offence, I would have some difficulty placing credence upon the words of a self-proclaimed ‘King’ whose interests encompass nothing more than ‘occasionally flying aircraft’. And anyone using NTL for Internet access is surely deficient in at least one important sense.

It seems to me that you are altogether too flippant with respect to your loss of employment. You would not be basking in the glorious certainty that you will soon be re-employed by another company named above, would you?

[ 15 December 2001: Message edited by: Holt CJ ]