PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CC Career Progression into QF Short Haul - News?
Old 30th Jun 2007, 00:40
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditzyboy............. I guess we can add that to the list of where the company clearly breeches the EBA in regards to the employment of casuals over full-time.

How so ? I didn't think the eba could control the employment of casuals or full time. There has been a lot said on this site in previous threads about qf's right to employ as many mam casuals or overseas based crew as they like. And with the very little i know about the law, i'm pretty sure you can't stop it, please correct me if i'm wrong.

And who do you agree with about this situation stinking ? From what i read and hear, most are extremely happy about the outcome of 1 for 1 ? I assume your on the list and that potentially means a transfer for you but at the very least movement up the list.

Also a polite reality check..... at least you've progressed and you're in short haul, yes its perth but you knew that when you accepted the job. If you really didn't want to go there you should have said so. Spare a thought for those you left behind who are still waiting to get the hell out of their airline and get to where you are today. It might not be all that you want, but its a damn site better that where you've been, isn't it ?

Last edited by regionalguy; 30th Jun 2007 at 00:52.