PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Randhem Aviation and the Jet Airways sponsorship
Old 29th Jun 2007, 19:36
Randhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Answers etc

To all pilots that seem to prefer this forum instead of calling us.
I never posted anything on this forum before but I now see it might be a good idea. I have a training company where we deliver a service to an airline. Its unfortunate that the person coming in between in any conflict of interest is the pilot. For those wifes, girl friends etc that writes here, yes we do care but ofcourse it is not us that has contracted the pilots, we are the ones responsible to deliver the training and not the salary etc.
I suggest that anyone that has a problem of understanding the problematics or has any other concern and do feel that you dont have any answer, please feel free to contact me directly and I will clear any question for you. I will not disclose any contract details, payments etc between us and our client. the person using my name in an email address above should not either disclose any information given by a client. It might be that the information is not absolutely correct and therefor beeing subject to several missunderstandings etc. We have been in the business for quite some time now and have a very serious partner, our training center. We deliver a service and a product and we do intend to do so for a very long time. Remember, there are always two sides of a story.
For any inquiries, please contact me, M. Randhem, CEO Randhem Aviation, [email protected] or phone: +46 733 28 45 44.