PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Training sold
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2007, 19:37
apron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQWKVFR,

You seem to be a very petty person with very uneducated replies!!
I am an ex OAT graduate and had a very positive time at OAT. This is inpart to my work (and some may say play) ethic.

Some people may have had a different experience to me but to merely say that every FTO has its problems is not enough I'm afraid. OAT in my eyes is and should continue to be the best training provider and keep it eyes firmly on this. You rather niavely talk about that, yeah we're a business, and that profit is what it is all about. Actually this is incorrect........unless you are the side kick of Gordon Brown. I am happy that at best hopefully all you are is an OAT rep......ideally you would not have any ties with OAT atall, sadly this appears to be untrue. You would never hear Anthony talk like this........profit!!! He, being I expect more educated than you, would talk about the more important issues of re-investment in the company and putting together an infrastructure that will see it remain the best FTO in Europe for many years to come. Some of his strategy will of course come from feedback he receives from customers, directly and from these kind of mediums............so let people talk and refrain from your infantile rants.