PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Randhem Aviation and the Jet Airways sponsorship
Old 21st Jun 2007, 13:16
Chicken or beef Sir?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Incommunicado

I think the most disappointing aspect of Randhem Aviations conduct is the way they fail to pass on any reasonable information. I've had 2 emails from them which bear no real information. I used to get phone calls from them before I paid up my 5000 Euros. I don't anymore.
Most if not all of the 'Randhem 50' will have resigned and will have loans to repay. I for one can probably secure another job with some effort but without any knowledge of when or even IF this will go ahead it's impossible to plan. It would be irresponsible and arguably foolish of me to commit to a new employer if I then get the go-ahead to start the 737 training. I don't want to blacken my own name in what is after all a small industry where reputations count for a lot.
With respect to Randhem Aviation, surely it's a matter of common courtesy and professionalism to keep us (their customers) informed of the current status of this issue. It's free to send an e-mail to all concerned simply detailing what (if anything) is being done to resolve the issue. For all I know they've done nothing and have no intentions of doing anything either.
This silence is frankly rude and discourteous, reflecting very poorly on Randhem as a company. It wouldn't take much to show some professionalism and honour.