PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hotmail & Yahoo email addresses
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2000, 15:27
GoGirl

Question

Hmmmmm......I see A320, I must not be worthy
Well, I don't have an answer to this problem,but I'll sure add my 2 cents worth!

Danny, quick stupid female question; But can you not 'block' users as you would an e-mail address? And if the individual/s continue to misbehave, then 'block' them permanantly. Ok, I realise that the idiot could sign up again under a different alias, but if it's only say, 100 out of 13000 registered users doing this crap, then surely that wouldn't be too hard to keep a track of? I dunno...just a suggestion.
BTW, could we do something about activating the 'password' field on 'chat'? You reckon you've got problems with loonies on the forums
My suggestion to this would be to have anyone interested in participating on chat, to e-mail you and get approval for a password (ok, so now I'm pushing my luck!) May I also suggest that you ban the likes of Julien and 111 Big nuff nuff's (they only make us swear anyway)

After all is said and done, I will continue to visit pprune no matter what dork is causing trouble, so long as there is a pprune to continue visiting. I think that that is the issue here, so pull your heads in and enjoy what others have to offer on the value of what this forum promises:
Rumours and News within the Global Aviation industry.

Thanks to Danny and The Kelly Gang

GG