PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good business or plain devious underhandedness
Old 21st Jun 2007, 12:40
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unfortunately, the pilots are young and eager and probably unaware of this particular operators lack of ethics, or blinded by the promises of bigger and better things to come for those that stick by them.
I saw through the crap pretty early in the peace and departed for slightly lower money, but a far better organization. I heard rumor of these happenings expanding after I left, and after what I had seen come through the fax machine whilst there, have no doubt as to the truth of the matter.
slick talking with no ethics, business or personal. they will go broke eventually, and certainly won't outlast those he hopes to out do. But how much will the market, clients and other pilots suffer while waiting for the inevitable to happen?.
I wonder how their financial benefactor would deal with the news about how his business is viewed from within the industry. and as the financial partner is a wealthy business person, they will probably have far higher standards in the ethics department. it just might have to slip out during conversation I think.