PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2007, 20:01
avgas321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont tend to post too much on here as nine times out of ten, anyone who does is immediately shot down in flames for having an opinion that differs from the majority.

Severely Jetlagged is absolutely correct in every single word that he has posted. Not that this will cut any mustard with the majority, but as ground staff with Etihad, I was actively involved in this unfortunate event as it unfolded, and the passengers concerned were an absolute disgrace, regardless of the position they found themselves in and however upset they were with the situation they faced on board.

What they have eventually been charged with I find confusing, and Etihad have certainly not followed through with the promises that were made to the cabin and flight crew concerned. I am sure there are reasons why of which I have no knowledge and cannot comment on further. Etihad was given an unfortunate opportunity to make a strong statement for both passengers and staff alike, and has failed spectacularly.

Finally, if anyone can comment on when this type of behaviour - verbal and physical abuse to both cabin and flight crew alike as mentioned by Jetlagged - is acceptable, then I'd be pleased to retract my comments.

Regards.