PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2007, 00:34
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Directly from an EK recruitment officer with whom I am good friends "It would be of great advantage if we could identify those who we interview and see that they actually have a genuine interest in the position or if they are just having a stab at the job because they're bored or have no direction in their life at that moment."

- If you wanna improve your chances, post your picture.
- If you think this is a joke, don't.

Up to you.

Let me be very clear (apparently I wasn't last time)

This is a forum for Cabin Crew discussions about their work with additional information for those interested in the recruitment process. It is not a recruitment forum for Emirates or any other airline. Airlines have more than enough money to pay commercial rates for their own recruitment web sites. This thread, along with another middle eastern airline thread is almost unique on PPRuNe in that the people posting on it are not actually employed as Cabin Crew - fascinating maybe, but not actually the audience that PPRuNe is intended for. This situation has been tolerated (reluctantly) for some time - if you start posting CV's, job applications or pictures then all Emirates threads will be closed permanently.

LadyMatilda - please advise your friend that their attempt to use PPRuNe as a recruitment agency, without the courtesy of even asking the site managers is both rude and ill-advised.

This thread has now reached a very large size, consisting by and large of endless requests for exactly the same information from people who are sometimes too lazy to search for it. The thread is now closed and
a new thread EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment II is open for continued discussions.