PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2007, 07:12
Sinbad1

Cool From the Musti-ANSA-sindi syndicate to EY Girl

Dear EY Girl,
On behalf of the Sindi-Musti syndicate I wish to tell you profoundly that NO harm was intended toward the EY girls. If you go back and start reading from the beginning of this forum you will see that I was quite sympathetic with most of EY cabin crew girls, What we the Sindi-ANSA-Musti and many of the good people on this forum (please read carefully I shall say this only once) WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MANAGEMENT AND LACK OF TRAINING and among other issues. GOT IT NOW? As it happens, I do know some of the EY girls and as I said before some of them are really nice, and as it also happens I flew with them as well.

As for me confusing the issue, I was merely trying to show how far off the track you were on this topic (No offence intended). When I started in the airline you had probably just been born and NO I am not releasing any frustration or anger and NO I will not turn Gay just because you were bad in bed or have very hairy legs or have an F size bra.( I hope you are not Bloke or a geezer in disguise) Just jokin.

Your remark "It is hard to believe that due to this bunch of drunk paxs this topics turns against me... that due to few post that I wrote, so much unprofessionalism came out from this Sindi-Musti group...".
If you make silly remarks you must expect some responses to states the facts.
With Your continuous remarks like that one "Apologies to the rest, I tried to keep this forum to the main topic, but the childish reactions from Musti-Sindi took it too far away.." YOU keep shooting yourself in the FOOT. But I ame sure you are also very nice.

Love and safe and happy flying to all

xxx