PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Annoyed with other pax attitudes... Nimes to Luton & back again
Old 15th Jun 2007, 19:09
lexxity

Lady Lexxington

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're missing the point FHA, special needs pax are preloaded and looked after on other airlines.
The vast majority of airlines will accommodate families and those with special requirements. However, there are still legacy carriers that treat their pax reprehensibly. I dealt with a family of six transferring onto a regional today, they had been treated abysmally by the carrier that brought them in. Seated all over the economy cabin of their longhaul flight. The four children were 15, 11, 6 and 4! The pax had to move around the aircraft to sort their own seats out. This same carrier had rerouted them onto our later service, but in doing so had overbooked the economy cabin, therefore leaving me no seats.

Solution? We moved the curtain and found them six seats together so the children could be looked after.

Anyway, (rambling as ever) my point is that RYR certainly aren't alone in treating pax badly.