PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 15:40
Sinbad1

Wink Professional input from EY Girl

Below is an extract from EY Girl input on this forum.

Interview with EY Girl as to how cabin crew should handle difficult or drunk pax:

Q, Do you consider yourself professional and trained for such incidents??

EY Girl; "I work in a professional way and I was trained in an excellent way by the airline"

Q, What do you think is the best way to handle such situations??

EY Girl; I repeat, f@ck this pax , and a kick in his balls

Q, You have been accused by some aggressive people on this forum as an arrogant female dog to your customer. Are you arrogant??

EY Girl; "I never am arrogant to my customers.

Q, So what do you suggest??"

EY Girl; " A nonstop ticket to jail (and a kick in his balls)."

Q, Any other suggestion EY Girl??

EY Girl; "There are different methods to stop this the famous one is the "4 D's".

Q, I take it your Famous 4D method did not work in this case ?? NO..???

Q, Do you think this topic concentrates around what customer service ought to be, or around the discussion of the cabin crew's Service/professionalism, or pax behaviour???

EY Girl; "But since the topic we want to discuss in this forum is regarding the UAE LAW and not the service/professionalism of the crew nor behaviour of the paxs"
EY Girl ; "That is why I came with the cocaine example"

Q, Have you suffered any emotional upset, or been affected by the remarks from some of the people on this forum, or noticed any change in your sexual preferences since the incident on board the EY flight from Sydney??

EY Girl ; "Musty was so bad that I turned lesbian... Ansa has it to small that I couldnt feel it."

Q, So you are saying if the drunk person had been a woman with short Di.....ck that would have made it OK since you are a lesbian now!!! "and etc..."

EYGirl "PS: sorry my spelling, english is not my mother language so I do not want to start arguing like a stupid teenager .

Thank you EY girl for your highly professional input.

Best Wishes Sindwhatever
Safe and happy flying to all