PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 10:24
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty,
For Christ's sake stop whinging on about waiting for the BoI to 'do its job'
The BoI will almost certainly have already 'done its job' and the report will now be doing the rounds between CAS, ACAS, ministers and everyone else before its released (maybe) to the public in a hugely sanitised version.

If Nigels comments about the MR4 Fuel system are so 'fundamentally wrong' then do us all a favour, and tell us what the real story is please. Clearly you know more than most, so lets have the facts instead of you telling everyone to stop speculating.

The MOD were consulted enough to allow Glenn Torpy to be interviewed and look like a fish out of water, I hardly think they wouldn't have asked for some footage of an MR4 do you? Maybe, (just maybe) it was BWOS who were not happy about handing over the footage? I didn't see much involvement from them, did you?

Either way, it's time you stopped telling people on this forum, especially the likes of Tappers Dad, what to do. Let him speculate and question as much and as often as he wants. He has every right to ask searching questions and seek out the truth, and the waiting is hurting him. I would do the same if I had lost my son. Infact, I don't think I would have been anywhere near as calm and reasoned as TD if it had been my boy - I would have been camped outside the MOD or parliament giving all the faceless and spineless ^&$$£" some serious grief!
So please do us a favour Betty, and shut up yourself! thanks

TSM