PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 08:11
Sinbad1

Thumbs down Respect must be earned

EY Girl,

"For ANSA, Musty and Sindwhatever, stop the agression, you can discuss about the topic but without being agressive, if you start the bulls#it of EYSheila, Chicken or Beef, shame on you etc... I can say that in bed Musty was so bad that I turned lesbian... that Ansa has it to small that I couldnt feel it and etc... so I do not want to start arguing like a stupid teenager with you guys, first of all respect me, yourself and the readers of this forum. Second, continue with the topic."

There was a presenter in Australia years back called Derryn Hinch he used to always start his current affairs by saying "Shame... Shame... Shame..." Shame on you Musti or ANSA! I thought the Aussies are better than that..Bad in bed?? Turning the poor EY girl to lesbian?? Too small that the poor EY girl could not feel it!!??
EY girl don't worry - there are plenty of hamoor in the gulf you know...

On a more serious note; EY girl I think you are going from bad to horribly bad.You are THE shining example of extremely bad EY girl behaviour. You are a real shame to that uniform. You obviously have placed yourself in the picture of what the cabin crew should not do, be or behave.

Your examples are stupid, your language is vulgar and obviously your promiscuous daily habit is just one of the truthful points which Musti had raised on this forum about some of EY promiscuous habits with their bosses. Furthermore with your remarks "I repeat, that girl could have been your wife, girlf, mother or daughter" I would be too ashamed to have you as a colleague let alone a sister.
As for your remark "I work in a professional way and I was trained in an excellent way by the airline (like my colleagues)." God help us all, and this is what I have been saying all along that it is poor quality cabin crew like you which gives other EY crew who are very good, and very nice a bad name.

I have to agree strongly with the Musti remarks to you

*EY girl take that bubble gum out of your mouth before opening it.
*In the meantime, do yourself and your employer a favour, keep your comments to yourself.

Finally respect must be earned not given.

Sindwhatever (Sinbad the sailor man toot toot!)

Safe and Happy flyinf to all