PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 06:57
EYGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chill out...

Mustapha and Co., read again my post.

I work in a proffesional way and I was trained in an excellent way by the airline (like my colleagues). I was not in that flight but I was in many like this one.
The moment this paxs touched the poor cabin crew, this man got his ticket to prision, NO ONE HAS the right to touch/jump/attack or whatsoever. I repeat, that girl could have been your wife, girlf, mother or daughter. I said and I repeat, f@ck this pax (due to his behaviour).
For the rest, I work as my team, with very high standards, paxs leave our flight with a wonderfull smile. I never am arrogant to my customers, never, we are providing a service and our goal is to keep them satisfied.

Alcohol on Board:
It is hard, but as a customer you have the right to drink, because it is part of our service (not to get drunk).
Having a drunk pax at FL390 is very disgusting for the crew, the paxs and the safety of the flight.
A pax can have loads of drinks before boarding the plane, can even drink a full bottle of vodka (from the airport dutyfree) while seated in FirstClass, can ask his wife to get more drinks, can ask different crews for a glass of champagne (we try to comunicate each other regarding how many drinks are serve to Mr X or Ms Y) there are many tricks that this paxs can do that make it so hard to realize when is already late. But this happens only few times. Unfortunately this time it went to far.
If you approach a customer (holding the management pressure on your back) and you explain him/her that there wont be anymore drink, he/she will think that you r saying he/she is drunk (and she/he is) then the pax explode and we (crew) loose.
There are different methods to stop this, the famous one is the "4 D's".

But since the topic we want to discuss in this forum is regarding the UAE LAW and not the service/professionalism of the crew nor behaviour of the paxs. That is why I came with the cocaine example, I should not use cocaine but it was the first example came to my mind.
The point is the airline is offering (which according to local laws) something illegal (alcohol). So there is a big problem here, or either the law is adapted to western type of law or the service is adapted to the local law.

For ANSA, Musty and Sindwhatever, stop the agression, you can discuss about the topic but without being agressive, if you start the bulls#it of EYSheila, Chicken or Beef, shame on you etc... I can say that in bed Musty was so bad that I turned lesbian... that Ansa has it to small that I couldnt feel it and etc... so I do not want to start arguing like a stupid teenager with you guys, first of all respect me, yourself and the readers of this forum. Second, continue with the topic.

EYGirl.

PS: sorry my spelling, english is not my mother language.