PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Annoyed with other pax attitudes... Nimes to Luton & back again
Old 14th Jun 2007, 20:05
SXB
Riding the Euro Gravy Plane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nevertheless, the real blame lies with RYR and their contemptible treatment of pax with special requirements
Agree 100% Avman

Also I agree with F3G's comments regarding RYR's boarding policy and lack of pre-assigned seats.

I will not fly with RYR because I will not be treated in a sub human manner nor will I accept consistently low levels of customer service, many of us here can afford to pay extra and travel with a real airline, others cannot or just choose not to. Either way if you book a trip with RYR you have a fair idea of what you will get, or what you won't get.

Most airlines deal with passengers with special needs in a sympathetic manner , I think RYR are the exception.

As for the inference that RYR have a higher percentage of 'pond scum' travelling on their aircraft than other airlines I'm not sure. Pond scum rear their ugly heads everywhere. I was in the business class cabin of a LH flight from Tbilisi to Munich last week and witnessed some of the worst, drunken, abuse towards a flight attendent I've ever seen on an aircraft. The individuals in question, who I"m assuming were Russian simply because they spoke Russian and because of their comments, were refused alcohol because they were drunk (this was a 03.55 departure) I won't go into details but if the attendent in question had spoken Russian I'm sure they'd have been met by the police on arrival in Munich.

Pond scum are everywhere and RYR don't have a monopoly.