PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2007, 13:42
floorlights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Etihad Cover Up

I have heard from a close source that the plane was suffering from serious electrical and mechanical problems and Etihad have convoluted the justified compliants from first class passengers.

Additionally I beleive the airline knew the seats were not working and still booked these passengers into faulty seats.

I cant belive what has happened to these individuals and I know that no exposure or boorish behaviour took place but simply justified complaints against shocking service that the airline was very aware of.

Shame on ETIHAD. They deserve to get everything that will be coming to them.

The hostesses and other staff do not care at all about the passengers probably because the senior ETIHAD management treat them like slaves and pay them a pittance. They also have no experience or training. This was afirst class cabin where people pay for discretion and top class service.

The first (and last) time I flew Etihad the hostesses were poorly dressed, their hair was in a mess, they hardly spoke english and they ignored numerous service requests. I felt like I was on a bus.

NEVER EVER AGAIN