PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2007, 18:40
SIUYA

Received 81 Likes on 25 Posts
Grrr

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

the simple answer really is to limit the amount of booze that these clowns seem to think they need during the flight.........and if they don't like the conditions applied by any airline in this respect, then stiff sh1t
evokes the response:

Might as well close up the Marketing department and stop developping [sic] products, and while we are at it, hire policemen to man the cabin...

Sorry mate Stiff **** or not that is not solving the problem.
and

The result is bad publicity and it all stems from not the actions of the passengers that every airline should prepare itself for but EY didn't.
ummm.............exactly what part of risk management DON'T you understand Mustapha Rex? Simply, availability of unlimited booze = likelihood of passengers getting pissed (likely) = bad passenger behaviour consequences (moderate). So, using classic risk management logic, you have HIGH RISK of passenger rage.

Thus...............and pardon me if I'm wrong.............isn't that EXACTLY the [likely] 'actions of passengers' that an airline SHOULD prepare itself for??????

Ironbutt's right.................

I can only hope [when] one of your fellow passengers behaves this way on your flight someday and see how you feel when you and your family are exposed to such misbehaviour
And so the SIMPLE solution for airline marketing departments to solve this potential problem is?????????????

.........limit the amount of booze that these clowns seem to think they need during the flight