PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Businessmen set to sue Etihad
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2007, 07:58
gccpro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Local culture

Must agree with the majority of your posts and add that the problems with the local culture are manifold.

Firstly, thier children are segregated from the Intenational culture on day1, they are taught that Sheikh Zayed was the best leader the world has had, Sheikh Mohammed is a sun of a gun of a leader and a poet, before that there was nothing, later you could be something, but this is what you need to do: Follow the leader and not the foreigner.

Second: According to Mr. AL Tayer, minister of labour and such, Locals do not need training in administration because they are meant to take up management positions.....According to him, they do not need to work shift times either. We should really contact Harvard business school, Yale, Duke and all, and tell them that their curriculum is no longer required because Mr. Al Tayer has just found the solution to the world's administrative problems.

Third: If you want me to respect your daughter/wife/sister, then respect mine, and don't tailgate them; because if if I did that, you would have me sent to jail without going through go and giving you or your sister for that matter my 2pence worth.

Fourth: If you want tourism in order to diversify your market economy, then comply with what that market requires, you cannot expect someone to come and buy property here when you promise them they can get everything they need in terms of modern lifestyle and then impose on them Sharia law. Tourism is the biggest plague the world has known, it has transformed countries into hell holes so don't expect to come out of your tourism experience as if nothing had changed. From the paragliding to the Cyclone and york hotel (That funnily belong to local sheikhs) everything will change, including your daughter one day going out with a foreigner who happens to be better educated and treats her better than her cousin, who thinks his wasta can get him shisha for free.

And you won't have to worry about inbreading.......