PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2007, 08:23
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noodnikHi Call100 just love the word outsourcing. After ICTS who's the next contractor to get bad mouthed. Obviously you're so wonderful at your job it would be a pleasure to have you on the TUPE list.
Hi. I don't know what your problem is. You seem to have something to do with a contract at the airport. As you are in Essex your comments are of little value as you do not work for the airport. Ahhh I see now...You work for ICTS...Stanstead probably....I have not (unlike you) critisised the individuals only the organisation. If they are badly trained/supervised then that is the contractors fault.
I am wonderful at my job. As were all the others who were outsourced (as you like the word..Weird) The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Any function that has been outsourced/Contracted out (whatever!) has deteriorated in quality. I suppose you are still of the mind that the security change was good? Sorry but I know its gone down hill in just a few weeks...
If you are to do with ICTS....Get them to pull their socks up and try doing it right...
Oh and one thing is for sure..You will never ever get me on any TUPE list.
Unless you can come up with something other than personal insults and post something worth reading, you are just wasting space on here.

Last edited by call100; 5th Jun 2007 at 08:39.