PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Canadian Carrier Would You Wanna Fly For?
Old 3rd Jun 2007, 18:30
Cyow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC has lost far more and 5 pilots over the last decade....another useless stat pulled from the depths of nowhere
Really? I can tell you that when one guy leaves, it gets very well advertized. In the past decade or so a handfull of guys have left, most during the CCAA process. If this was such a bad place to work for and given all those great jobs overseas, AC should have lost far more. Most guys I know that are overseas are there because AC never called. But Canada has other airlines that are very good to work for. I can tell that the corporate flying in Canada is just as good as the airlines. We have all made our choices and hopefully we are happy with those choices. I have stated that there are good jobs to be had overseas but no one is acklowdging that life at home , wether with AC or not, can also be good. That would lead me to think maybe BL was right in hurting some egoes. Good on ya Bruce. Don't take no crap.