PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Canadian Carrier Would You Wanna Fly For?
Old 3rd Jun 2007, 14:54
Cyow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any decent discussion of aviation in Canada will include options outside of Canada, given that our industry is puny compared to any other G8 nation. Try not to get too twisted about it - it's really not that big a deal.
PS: Anaheim in 6!
Well, what can I say? With a statement like that you continue to baffle me. Maybe you should have a look at how Canada is described in its section of this forum.
The great white north. A BIG country with few people and LOTS of aviation.
Anyway, to my knowledge, over the past ten years AC has lost about five pilots that I know of who went to the desert. One of them came back, accepting bottom of the list, one other is apparantly in touch with management about a similar deal and I guess the other three are happy they left. Two pilots from management went over to take top management jobs as well. Not exactly what I would call a mass exodus. As for Canadian pilots in general being overseas, yes I acknowledge that there are many and are doing very well. Oh BTW, the "typical AC pilot being a tad full of himself"? Buddy, are you are so blindly arrogant you can't even read it in your own writing? Now, I've waisted enough time. Better get back to the pool and enjoy some Molson CANADIAN, eh.
Go Sens Go.

Last edited by Cyow; 3rd Jun 2007 at 15:35.