PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Canadian Carrier Would You Wanna Fly For?
Old 2nd Jun 2007, 22:06
BRAIN66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The best Carrier to work for in fairness ,for the not so informed,would be to recommend none.The probability is over 50% that your career choice be full of regret and hassle in a job which to my own disappointment is extremely boring,financially dis-appointing and full off unwelcome arrogance.Air Canada is a monopoly and has been so ever since it was originaly a crown corporation playing dirty underhanded tricks on every other operator in the country.The Air Canada gents that where fortunate enough to save the ass,s good for you.I do not think that a Canadian corporation has the desire to pay pilots in a country that has limited potential.The best thing to do is if you can manage it is build up some time and get a JAA license which is worth 100 times what a Canadian lisence is,then leave the country ASAP.
The day the US/Canada merge I may return with freedom of movement and employment.Until a regime change occurs and the ruling families of the great white north loose their grip on power I will gladly stay away from the draconian canadian aviation industry.Rude,insulting and disrespectfull and not a touch of class to be found.Good Luck