PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2007, 12:44
Lex44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sweatcase,

You dont cease to amaze me. Yes I have seen your advice and how you took the opprtunity to level you own rants of racism against SAA. Your attention should be focussed to such rants The score seems to be settled in every SAA thread where the canoe sh1t is 'copy - pasted' to rally God knows what. Disrespect has been shown to an African head of state and spouse (NO AVIATION CONTENT) and the chest thumping and laughter. No you aint commenting there! Anybody can see through all these. Instead you choose to mudsling here to reduce this thread to some racial rants because you feel hurt. Oh, dont you wish you had administrator rights to bin it. That way, only you can be the victim (against SAA in your rants in countless threads and bob whenever possible) - No one else.
As we are wont to say "...are you threatening this commission?..."
Those who speak Castilian well are at least adept at the usage of the subjunctive tenses, a facet of grammar lost on today's gabblers of what passes for English amongst the chattering and colonial classes
- ooh, the venom in that.

And by the way in Africa we dont pride ourselves in speaking faultless English. Pidgin and other adaptations will suffice. Anything to lessen the scar of colonialism. Proper comunication with ATC is all I need.

This is an AFRICAN AVIATION forum where we can ALL air our views on aviation. Racism encountered is part of that. Dont reduce this to a class forum where only the likes of you can 'speak' and anything else is rubbish. Show some character now! Spanish forum????? That is sooo .....(CANT find a word).
Chui could mentor you despite his skewed views and racial rants cleverly concealed in some form of ENGLISH. If you have nothing to say refrain from showing wordy evidence of it here. You have the choice. Denial aint gonna get you anywhere.

Dont thank me for the advice yet, just returning a favour.!!! ANything for a brother. As for this thread I'll be glad to post any new stuff I hear. That's my right. Same as yours I hope. Be well.

Last edited by Lex44; 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:56. Reason: spelling and BETTER ENGLISH!