PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No AOC for Skyairworld, delay for Solomon Airlines
Old 1st Jun 2007, 23:29
flash8400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magoo,

I dont mean to be personnal, I was simply asking questions regarding the operation but how can you be sure you are right. Operators dont just give up their flights to other operators and airlines dont just change operators for the heck of it.

You say that you just happen to ask questions of people who KNOW what's going on before posting speculation or otherwise unsubstantiated crap! Yet you have not provided any substantiated information as to why Ozjet operated on behalf of Solomon Airlines and if you are not an empoyee maybe should not comment on the contract between Solomon Airlines and SAW because if you are wrong it might be classed as speculation or unsubstantiated crap!

If you are an employee (which you have stated you are not) then I stand corrected in relation to all comments above except the reason for Ozjet operating on behalf of Solomon Airlines but can you confirm to us if the jungle jet can carry a full load of passengers with 16kg of baggage and carry on baggage BNE-HON with Santo as the alternate.

Can anyone tell me what is happening to the cargo which doesnt seem to be going on SAW flights?