PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly FTE Scheme
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2007, 11:09
AJMcC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to those of you that are still waiting to hear the results, but I haven't had my Phase 4 yet - and it's not going to be this week either. I'm hoping we'll be able to arrange a date for next week.
I realise it must be agonising for you - I didn't realise you would all have to wait for me (and anyone else that is still to have their Phase 4 - I think there's one other fella). From what Denise said to me, it sounded like Tfly's requirements were very flexible/changeable, and she also told me how many people were going to interview and how many places were avaiable, which gave me the impression that some offers would have been made before everyone was interviewed. So sorry about that.
It's in my best interests to have the interview as soon as possible too, so please rest assured that I'm trying to get it organised pronto!!

I'm assuming nobody has heard any news on the outcome.

Does anyone have any idea what happens re: medicals? It said earlier in this thread that Tfly have a block booking for anyone that needs them. And also, did anyone received any more details about the programme in general at their Phase 4?