PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar Air Cargo to get four 747-400F's!
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 14:34
elk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those that don't know what the hold up with the "merger" is, I thought I would post this section of the Polar CBA.
C. SUCCESSORSHIP.
1. This Agreement shall be binding upon any successor of the Company, including, without limitation, any merged company or companies, assignee, purchaser, transferee, administrator, receiver, executor, and/or trustee of the Company, unless and until changed in accordance with the provisions of the Railway Labor Act. For purposes of this paragraph, a successor shall be defined as an entity which acquires all or substantially all of the assets or equity of the Company through a single transaction or multi-step related transactions that close within a twelve (12) month period. Subject to the provisions of Paragraph D below (if applicable), the Company shall require a successor to assume and be bound by all the terms of this Agreement as a condition of any transaction that results in a successor.

I think the Polar Pilots, along with their contract, will be going to "Polar Air Worldwide." Unless, of course, Ca*o wants to lose at arbitration again.