PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do pilots keep paying for Endorsements?
Old 23rd May 2007, 00:28
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
"You only have to look at the spellling and grammatical ability on this forum to assess the academic ability of most pilots."

“and I noticed that you failed to capitalise your "I"s. Guess you are just a pilot too. Do you really want to do the anal spelling thing? Of course you failed to answer the point, which is that the academic standard required of a pilot is very low.”

Guys that is just pss funny, Three L's and you were criticising his spelling, and I think I just spelled criticising incorrectly, and I just used 'and' after a comma, my grammar is also up the creek. There goes my C + T position with the kangaroo skygods hahaha, that is my entertainment for the day!

"Weigh it up, do I feel morally satisfied that I gave up my career in aviation industries because I refused to pay for my type rating OR do you feel satisfied that you succeeded in your chosen profession beacuse you did.

I’m not going to feel like i have created an in-justice to the boys and girls unwilling to accept the terms and conditions currently laid out by airlines requiring self sponsored endorsements , I m sorry for those who feel they are unable to financially commit to such a commitment"

Jetfume, you may feel morally satisfied, because you CAN afford to, it's got nothing to do with people being unable to financially commit, you make the poorer guys like people afraid to propose to their partner cos they're afraid of 'commitment'. Did it occur to you that some of us can't, simply can't afford it without rich friends / spouse / parents / defense payout. I know maybe I'll sell a kidney and get my widebody 737 endo.

j3