PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Cadets - Contract info - (Please dont merge with 'Ryanair' Thread)
Old 22nd May 2007, 13:54
AreYouForReal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Post Line check employment update 1

Brookfields do not bond you. What you sign is a 5 year employment contract with them, with 3 months notice to leave. All the confusing bonds are if you leave to go to Ryanair, or if you get a command, or if you leave within your 3 months notice.
I will sort out a copy of the Brookfieilds contract to put on here.

Just one more thing that i need to update you guys on. At the moment Ryanair are telling line training complete cadets that there is no flying other then Dublin on Brookfields - I therefore am slightly confused why they are doing at least 300 type ratings through CAE alone this year. If there is no room for them, why are they recruiting.

They have been told that they either accept Dublin, or that was it, but will not commit to either terminating the training contract, or giving people a full time contract. All cadets who have gone through in the last few months who are not allowing Ryanair to bully them into taking an agency contract are in limbo as to what will happen.

Just be aware that you are parting with well earned £20K with no job, and a B737 rating that is not as employable as A320 rating which is the same price give or take.