PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2007, 21:50
spanishflea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The MAN-BOS 757 is opearted by a standard US domestic config 752:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Ame...ng_737-800.php

The First Class cabin is not sold before departure. It is available for AA Elites to reserve before though, and just over half of the seats are set aside to be sold at the airport, I think its £75-£150 but I can't quite remember as I fit into the former category. On busier flights these do sell out quite quickly. There are quite a few exit rows available in the main cabin, so if you don't want to shell out, ask for one of these at check in.

The cabin is populated with aisle TVs at regular intervals, these can be a bit difficult to see and tempermental in their audio and visual quality, but are generally OK for the length of the flight. There are 2 movie showings.

You will get a hot lunch after departure, and a snack box before landing. There are more drinks services than you can realistically expect to keep up with.

The BOS based crews are, in my recent experience of 4 ex BOS flights, some of the best on the entire AA network.

Immigration at BOS is usually pretty quick as nothing else arrives at that exact time of day.

Hope this helps!