PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE Suspend Another Captain
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2007, 20:36
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4HP......sorry! rightful spanking duly noted.

Now back to the thread poo stirrer.

As usual smeaggy you are wrong and late with your hatred and vittriol.

Both captains are now flying and as said before they just want to get on with their careers and have learnt from their mistakes......can you honestly say you have?

If you think over a year is new then yes i am and yes i do love my job and spend my time being happy and positive. Nothing worse than spending 6 days with someone like you so i thank you for getting yourself sacked so i dont have to fly with a bore.

Netjet pilots are a capabale bunch of guys and gals and WE do a great job getting it around. I fly with good guys and at least the company is trying to make the deal better. Im sure when you get sacked from your present company (again) that you will slag them and NJE off as well.

I dont want a nobody like you making out what i do for a living as a sham. You insult me and other hard working guys with your inaccurate and inane hate filled comments.

Now i dont know if your parents didnt like you or give you the attention you craved. But you really need to get over what ever it is buzzing around in your head or up your wazoo and move on. NJE has and your not missed.

The poor guy is still sitting on the ground because he dared to not roll over and take his kicking from Lisbon.
Again not true. As i said i have spoken to said pilot and your talking from your 'arris.

Yep. Found a much better deal. Where's the secret in that?
If thats true then why are you so interested in the past. Move on its really becoming boreing.

whereas some of us have a far deeper and extensive knowledge of the company that has granted you sanctuary
What a sanctimonoius little turd you are and note it should be "some of us HAD a far deeper" etc etc. As you say you've moved on, well so has NJE.

Now you can try and get personal with me but your knadgers just arent big enough so quit while you THINK your ahead.

I am really bored now so im off for a pint.