PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2007, 08:54
musaQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

It's common knowledge that flying is not everyones cup of tea. I can not condone mediocrity and safety should be the number one priority of any flying school. I wont vouch for you if you cant hack it. If you can, you deserve all the support. Psychological factors also play a part in our flying - we all know that all too well. One's state of mind at a flying institution affects his flying by extension. Nobody can achieve his potential by intimidation.
Graduates should look back at their alma-mater with pride not shame. If not, something is/was amiss.
50% wash out is too high for candidates who pass through so much 'tests' to clinch a sponsorship.

I agree - every aviator has undergone trouble to get where they are. Some are part of the job and some are unneccessary. This forum gives us the chance to share that. Let's approach this with open minds and dont lose our heads. Does the industry train 'natural aviators'? Surely there's a base limit for all aviators.
As aviators in the indstry we can set the base limits for others to learn from. Let's carry out a healthy debate. Shall we?

oerilkon,
Please remove the last sentence of your post. It paints you in very bad light.
Now you get my point that some things dont have to be said outrightly but you can always get the drift. Subtle hints!
4HP Please.