PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly FTE Scheme
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007, 22:43
AJMcC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't quote me on this, but I would imagine it'd be at the airport, just as Phase 3 was at Luton.

And from the posts I've read earlier on in this thread, it looks like it takes a few days for the emails to come through. To be honest, it's probably coz of difficult people like me not being able to confirm times and stuff that it's taking a bit longer than expected. So, apologies for that!!

Femalewannabe, you might be as well to book your flight/train to Manchester anyway, and then when you find out the location of Phase 4 you could just buy the extra leg of the journey then? It'd be cheaper to get the train/flight booked now rather than delay it any longer, and I believe tickets between the airport and the city centre (whichever one you end up at) are only a few squids each way.

Yoda1, from what I gathered from speaking to the lady at my Phase 3 interview, it'd seem they appreciate a bit of patience (not that I'm implying you're impatient ). Maybe if we still haven't received any info by tomorrow evening, we could phone/email first thing on Friday? I get your point though - we're all desperate for those extra scraps of information .

Bon courage, as they say... in France.