PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Farnborough Jobsworth
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007, 13:23
Flintstone

Farnborough Jobsworth

I know these threads run in R&N but as this is particular to those who use Farnborough I thought I'd post it here.

One of the 'security' staff at Farnborough is on a mission to get himself promoted and to demonstrate how good he is has chosen to ambush anyone and everyone he sees airside not wearing a high viz.

No matter if you hop out of your aircraft to pull the chocks or as I witnessed yesterday step onto the concrete to greet passengers this zealot will race up to you in his little car with the 'I Am Important' light on top and demand to know your identity for the purpose of "....recording your name and registering this as a warning..." Purleeeese. The crew concerned were simply stunned as he berated them in front of passengers.

If the self important little twerp is reading this I have news for him. Your plan to get transferred into the terminal has backfired and your colleagues find it all highly amusing. I was told yesterday "He'll get in here (the terminal) when Hell freezes over".

Now, get back in your Noddy car and bugger off.