PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 3
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2007, 21:26
Neo_RS14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Telboy,

I appreciate your info there, it was very helpful. Definitly not going to be as 'trigger-happy' on the CAA medicals...I was thinking of doing the CAA colour vision tests for the £28, regardless of my City results...just to shoot for the slim chance I might just pass one of the lantern tests....gotta be worth a try!

Yeah I'm with you on that, I'm sure there's got to be some work floating about for the FAA ATPL holders, as you say the middle east seems to be a fertile spot for pilot employment these days, and the Manx classification looks very intriguing. I would love to go learn in the States, I can imagine it being an excellent experience, gotta love the weather they get in the more southern states, I am a bit of a Floridaholic too.

Yes I definitly will get involved in flying now, without a doubt, and the sooner the better...When I know what type of CVD I'm dealing with, I'll re-assess and go from there.

The woman at the uni did mention they can do the Holmes-Wright test for me, but the Beynes is back at Gatwick....I wonder if there HW is the same as the one at Gatwick, I know there's two types of HW, A + B....hmmm