PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kingfisher Airlines (India)
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2007, 20:06
bichezas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Kingfisher Airlines (India)

To whom it may concern...

...Just resign from Kingfisher due to lack of payment of simulator training expenses (JAA licence renewal).
This agglomeration of planes (company) lives from the great job done by the marketing department... maybe the only one doing a good job there...
The operations department is a joke (the ops manager send you mails saying that all the cap. can be rostered to fly on the rh seat and the CFA is the one ordering the boarding...sometimes you arrive with the f/o at the a/c with all the pax seated...) the maintenance doesn't register on the teclog the weekly inspection and when you arrive at the a/c you don't have teclog available, only after the refuel they bring it to you... you already start the boarding ordered by the CFA without you know... the rostering department is a day by day basis and you get one day off in each 7 days... About papers... well ...they are the world biggest paper lovers I have seen after work in 4 continents... I have see a paper with 2 pics of me on the same side... About the food well... I just come with less 5 Kg, that's nice if the diarrhea is not the method... no meat... I become veg... About the country remind me Africa 20 years ago... but they are improving... Nice and humble people... but what a lack of organization... they lose for the Chinese in everything related with airline business (I have worked 4 years to the Chinese)...