PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2007, 16:05
Lex44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Ugflyer - sorry to hear about your predicament. Hope to see you back soon.

SuperVanRider,
I see you edited your post. Thanks for making some words and sentences bold. Your Point? You being black means ......? And I realise you admit you have '[few] opportunities' because of your race. History has shaped the present and we need to get it right now to shape the future. I was just wondering, does affirmative action work foy you?

I.R.P and foxy,
Are you victims of racism in Kenya? If yes, would that make it okay for musaQ's trauma?

If I amy quote IRP ".... howcome foreigners writing Kenyan exams fail for sure the first time they write??"

Do I sense a trend here? Where are those guys who accused mQ of crying 'racism' to explain away his suppossedly "lack of skill/commitment" despite the facts that came forth. Oh I forgot, the shoe does feel weird on the other foot.

NO I WONT SINK THAT LOW. I'll go the tried and tested way and ask for facts. Do you have statistics to support that?
Do ALL foreigners fail the first time they write? If they do pass the second time, what's the big deal? They PASS eventually as you imply!

I know of Kenyans who failed the first time - KCAA didnt constitute a commission to gauge whether they were genuine kenyans.

TomBola - I think it would be fair if you aired your comments here. You only left speculation. You must help the discussion move forward. The mod has been very accomodating thus far. Your comments on 'their experiences' will be much valued in this forum.