Thread: Jaguar Farewell
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2007, 19:50
OC 6 Sqn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaguar Farewell Update AL1 – 13 May

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Arrangements for the Jaguar Farewell Weekend continue apace. The date remains unchanged with a fly-in and Jaguar Happy Hour on 29 Jun and an open-day and Jaguar Ball on 30 Jun.

The Jaguar Happy Hour and Jaguar Ball will be held in the Officers’ Mess, RAF Coningsby; if you have flown the Jag solo or are a member of the Jaguar Association, you are welcome to attend.

All Jag Mates on our database should have now received an e-mail with details on attendance, cost, accommodation and other sundry information.

If you have contacted the Sqn but not yet received further details, please attempt contact again on:

External email: [email protected]
Internal email: CON-6Sqn-JagRet Grp Mail

Please refrain from telephoning the Sqn at this busy time unless absolutely essential.

The response has been excellent and we fully expect to be limited by Mess capacity. We are therefore limiting attendance to entitled Jag Mates and one guest. If you have not yet contacted the Sqn, I recommend that you do so without further delay to avoid disappointment. Please note also that there is no accommodation on base.

As before, I look forward to seeing you all at what I am determined will be a celebration of the Jaguar and the élan that it has bred in us all.

John Sullivan
OC6

Last edited by OC 6 Sqn; 13th May 2007 at 21:31.