PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 43 Air School for a Kenyan
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2007, 12:58
SuperVanRider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets fix it!

MusaQ!

I just want to highlight a few things for you. I trained at 43 myself and got my CPL there. Oh, by the way I'm black too.

I went there to follow my dream and not to sit down and analise the Airschool. I understand that you were a Cadet. True that you guys are under pressure. Pressure works like a pyramid. You are not alone!!!!!

Its starts from the Goverment, to the Airline,to the CAPT in charge of the Cadets, to the Airschool: The CFI, Safety Officer, Instructors, YOU, the Cook, the Cleaner, the Driver and even the security gaurd at the gate!

Dont you think that the fact that your instructors and the CFI pushed you hard in order for you to be what the your sponsor requires? You might have mistaken that for racism as most of the instructors there a predominantly white.

On the other hand there is a tendancy for black peope to use racism as an excuse of not working hard enough and making the most of what little opportuinity one gets. The time is over for that, we are all the same in this world and no preferences go with colour MusaQ.

I dont want you to mislead yourself in believing that people hate you because of your colour! Its not like that. And if this racism does exist in 43, I couldn't see or find it when I did my trinning!

I'm not saying this out of anger but out of concern and worry over a fellow aviator. I'm black too and trust me, I dont see the difference!

Be strong buddy, work hard and you'll see how great life is! Enjoy flying, it has no colour!!!!

Last edited by SuperVanRider; 12th May 2007 at 17:06.