PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skygods here to save us all
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2007, 00:38
Lucius Vorenus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snafu,

What is wrong with AIPA not endorsing?
Well they can do what they like but my point is they are selected to evaluate all the facts and make recommendations. They have been elected to provide guidance and leadership and when they don't you get people confused and just milling around aimlessly like they are now. For heavens sake, if COM can't take up a position..any position how are the rest of us supposed to?

As to the deal, well, it might not be everything you want but if the total package is a fair deal then we should vote for it.

the, 787 380 T&C, rostering would not have been handled any better by old AIPA,
So old AIPA didn't handle the A330 intoduction well? Old AIPA didn't handle the sharing of Blank lines well? I guess if you say something often enough you start to believe it...

Yes, AIPA had one chance to get the confidence of Impulse/Jetstar in 2003. A difficult chance but the keeper was asleep and muffed it.

Looking ahead Snafu, we need to stop using terns like "surrender", "WWII" etc. This is not war..it is business.

Business is usually best conducted by negotiation after first doing one's homework. My point is that the current lot, on all evidence, are doing neither.