PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2007, 08:26
son of a .....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While since I had been to NCL, used to be based a few years ago, so back in country and decided to give Mrs S of B a little jolly to Prague with Easy. I have to say I spend a good few days a month travelling through airports and NCL was a dream!
Booked the car into long stay(decent price), we were in the terminal within a few minutes of parking, check in was very fast even though it was busy, thanks Easy. Was dreading security because of the stories on here however even with the WIP it was very quick! I always loved the airside lounge and it is still one of the best in the business, the views still give me goose bumps! Had a coffee and a bun and shopped in ‘duty free’, some good offers on, and then down to the departure gate. Now departure gates are departure gates and the one we used was as good as any most airports in Europe offer! Was in ‘B’ so was on the aircraft in no time and departed on time.
After a few days of R & R it was back to NCL again on time, got bags quickly and within 30min were back on A696 heading north. What more do you want!!! Will be back later in the year booked on Emirates in October, cannot wait.
S of B