PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2007, 03:10
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it's any help???

Hi,
Dr... regarding the recruitment information. I don't believe Silverjet are holding anybody over a barrel, as far as I'm aware. Our second aircraft is now undergoing refits etc, it is my belief that until a set date for her to come into action was finalised, recruitment had to hold fire... I guess they've now been given the go ahead, and would like to meet you at the earliest available opportunity.
The recruitment team have been in the industry for years, and as far as I am aware, have recruited for such major carriers as Air New Zealand, Gulf, Etihad etc... They are extremely qualified.

To answer concerns about whether the company wants experienced crew... It doesn't state on any recruitment advertisements (e.g aviationjobsearch etc) that flying experience is a requirement... beneficial for a Service Coordinator role, but not compulsory. Customer Service and Life experience are one of the things I believe benefitted me!

If you're interested in the company then please go along for the day if you are invited. It is also designed to give you an insite into the company and what we have to offer.

Good luck to all of you who take the chance!

Regards

BOB!