PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - c208
Thread: c208
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2007, 01:15
ryan_vd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryan_vd, sorry for the thread drift
No Drama's at all trolleydriver! Its been informative.
I do think the challenge is being professionally advantage especially for someone in my shoes, who is looking for progression but unable to get experience because one doesnt have the required endorsements stipulated by companies.eg C208 end. and i do have just over 1000+ with the bare ratings with limited twin time
Keeping in mind that up till now Ive paid for all my licenses/ratings and so would have alot off other people, companies that mates are flying for at the top end of WA also require that they must buy there endorsement to progress within the company. Correct me if im wrong with my interruptation.
Just to clear it up, I would agree 100% that if my goal was the airlines I would be alot better off buying a more worthwhile endorsement as mentioned above or even fall for that perhaps money making cadet scheme ran by skippers.
I guess some one with limited experience would perhaps instead off paying for an endorsement bond themselves as indicated in other threads to a company. But I guess you'd need to word something like that carefully in a cover letter.