PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 18:59
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes 146 is being exchanged for MD80 which will be based in BLK
NCL currently has LO and LX, LA will join them once its back from C check.
KRK was always busy flights before the sat was added, so cant really see it effecting the loads, sat wouldnt really effect the city breakers as they usuall got fri to mon, or mon to fri.
Jet2 are giving easyjet a good run for their money on PMI and AGP, and still the KRK as well, the KRK is busy as usual with few empty seats IF ANY!
PMI and AGP are slowly increasing, like all new routes they need time to establish first, but Jet2 are gettin average loads of 150 pax for april on the PMI/AGP which isnt bad as these are pax that would have travelled with EZY anyway... and with the addition of Jet2holidays.com the flights are looking busy for summer.
I cant see FJE operating for Jet2 really... the idea is to have passengers added to their own flights to fill them, and how will FJE operate these when their 757s will be flying around for DHL supposidly.
It was the other way around i heard, Jet2 operating for xl but still a rumour.
Think is with adding new routes, you have to go where the pax are.... yes it looks nice on the arrivals board to have routes all over europe, but not if no one is using them, i do agree that we should have more to the likes of germany, naples, madrid, lisbon and a few more.... but you go where the pax are dont u?!
Dont know where to rumour of Jet2 leaving NCL came from but i cant see that - not unless things go seriously wrong, i think theyd have a reduiction in based units and flights before closing the base. Also regarding time changes, again I have AGP PMI etc etc at the same times on my roster, just KRK LGW being time changed