PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving CX.
Thread: Leaving CX.
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2007, 12:52
niceneasy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Irrelevant. h23 has presented some particularly grounded and well thought out reasons for leaving cx. Why are some of you (not necessarily you para) on his case? Maybe he is hedging his bets, maybe not, and if so, so what? I would certainly be looking at all the variables and not necessarily the hip pocket ones. What an enormous decision h23 made. I take my hat off to him and wish him luck in feathering his nest elsewhere. What a shame cx management interfere with previously motivated staff. This guy really appears to be trying to please everyone - in equal order - himself for his career and career related self esteem - his wife who wasnt overly fond of HK (happy wife, happy life) - and his kids with pollution related illnesses. Those of us who ignore these are mainly ruled by the dollar. And finally, to quote my mother - if you haven't anything nice to say, dont say it all. Let's give this guy the thumbs up and support him in something most of us would be way too gutless to even consider, let alone walk the mile. Dont justify your own sorry existence in HK (a select few) and denial about pollution by bagging the sh#t out of this chap's career change. All the best h23.